Fast & Friendly Help Is Just a Text Away!
I know what it’s like to worry about my pets and wonder if they are lonely while I’m out of town. Even though Memphis has plenty of great boarding facilities, it’s also an added stress to transport your pet and pick up again when you return. I say, “Why not just keep your pets at home!” This is why I started pet sitting Memphis and Germantown areas.
My Experience with Pets
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the UT College of Veterinary Medicine
- Five years of general veterinary practice at McGehee Clinic for Animals
- Years of veterinary hospital employment and research in both high school and college
- Volunteering my time with pet-related organizations like H.A.B.I.T.
Background Checked & Verified
As a registered member of Thumbtack, I purchased the optional (full) background check. See my Greentrees Petsitting profile on Thumbtack.
Why I Started This Business
People often ask why I retired from practice, and the reason was to stay home with my two children (now not so little). Greentrees Petsitting began from my need to find a reliable pet sitter, which sparked the idea to be available to my closest neighbors and friends when they leave town. My client list has been steadily growing since 2013, and I’ve enjoyed getting to know you, your pets, and providing a service that makes your life easier!
Other Facts about Me
- Greentrees resident since 2006 and life-long Memphian
- Adopted two cats from Mewtopia, Minnie and Waffle
- We have a new dog, Daisy. She was living in a drainage ditch and wandered up to me on a rainy day when I was leaving a client’s home.
- My homemade mocha frappuccino is tastier than Starbucks! Ask me and I’ll give you the recipe.
Caught in the Act of Being Cute!
I respond to text messages promptly.
References available, just ask!